Champagne taste on a beer budget
Why hello there! Thanks for visiting Sweet and Saving! My name is Olivia and I’m a self proclaimed shopaholic and lover of all things pretty. And while I enjoy the finer things in life, my budget can’t always keep up. So naturally I’ve become a sale seeking discount diva, and the ultimate budgeting blonde.
Sweet and Saving is a blog for those who have champagne taste but on a beer budget. I’m here to provide my insights and money saving tips on anything and everything including fashion, food, and home decor. Plus, I’ll throw in some money talk from time to time providing my saving and investment insights (given to me by my hubby who just so happens to be an accountant).
Just so we get a little more acquainted, here are 10 facts about me <3
1. I’m a marketer by day and blogger by night. No, I’m not a full time blogger but that’s okay because I LOVE my day job as a marketer. You know what they say, love your job and you’ll never have to work a day in your life!
2. I’m a trained vocalist and pianist so it’s pretty obvious that I love and appreciate good music. My favorite genre is country, I am definitely a country girl at heart.
3. I’m obsessed with the ocean. If mermaids were real I would definitely be one. The ocean is such a magical place full of wonder and awe.
4. I strongly believe in taking care of yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually. I enjoy eating good healthy food, working out (especially spinning!), and especially enjoy alone time.
5. My favorite color is pink. If it’s pink…I’ll buy it.
6. My husband and I are college sweethearts. We met in 3rd year university and were married as soon as we graduated. Love him!
7. I’m a SUPER picky eater which shocks most people since my mom is an amazing chef! But I don’t eat eggs, potatoes, fish, or anything that is mushy.
8. I don’t/can’t tan (trust me I’ve tried). I have the whitest skin so I always wear spf 60 when I’m out in the sun #whitegirlproblems
9. I don’t have any kids (yet!) but we have two sponsor children from Haiti <3
10. I’m a follower and lover of all things Jesus!
Have a question, want to collaborate, or simply want to say hi? Fill out the form below and I will get back to you as soon as possible!